The Equilux range of security shutters are manufactured from extruded aluminium profiles, maintaining the highest levels of security and enhanced aesthetics. The aluminium profiles are finished in superior coatings to suit client requirements.
The Most Secure Garage Door
Building on a rich heritage, the Equilux Garage Door by Charter Global Ltd offer the discerning specifier and property owner the benefits of a premium garage door combined with the highest certified security accreditation available:
- Independently assessed and certified to LPS 1175, Issue 7; SR2 and SR3 security rating
- Build-in or bolt-on options available
- Complete design, manufacture, installation and maintenance from a single company
Equilux garage doors
- Built-in or Bolt-on
- Structural integrity for complete concealment
- Full maintenance package
- Full range of control and safety options
- Finishes including; anodising, polyester powder coating and wood grain effect
- Insulated shutter curtain available
- Integration into any building management or alarm system
- Battery back up in the event of power failure
- Fire alarm interface for fire control strategy
- Manufactured from sustainable aluminium
Designed specifically for garages by Charter Global Ltd., the UK’s leading manufacturer of built-in security roller shutters, Equilux Garage Doors are built into the fabric of the building during the garage build or as part of a major renovation.
This clever design makes for excellent security as the absence of visible guide rails or boxes limits the potential for effective attack on the equipment. In recognition of this, the doors have been successfully security tested to LPCB 1175 SR2 and SR3 – the highest test for any garage door in the UK.
For added safety and security, Equilux Garage Doors feature a unique lockdown technology to prevent them from being left in an insecure state, with status indication options available to notify the owner if the door has been left open inadvertently.
Equilux Garage Doors have the ability to span openings up to 6000mm wide and are available in a variety of finishes to complement the building design; these include contemporary polyester powder coat and anodized finishes, or a bespoke wood grain for more traditional styled properties.
Where required, Equilux Garage Doors can be seamlessly integrated into the main building’s electronic systems, including full BMS, intruder alarm and fire detection.
Equilux Garage Doors provide an exceptional secure stand alone solution for garages or can work with the full Equilux Security Shutter range of internal and external shutters for prestige properties.